Welcome to Qdos Consulting
Qdos provide a wide range of products and services for contractors in the UK. We are one of the UK’s most respected experts in tax status, having defended contractors in over 1,300 IR35 enquiries.
Small Business Insurance
We also provide low cost Professional Indemnity Insurance and Public & Employers Liability insurance to contractors, freelancers and small businesses.
Our products and services are as follows: Contractor Insurance
Qdos can provide your business with a range of solutions for all your human resource (HR) issues to ensure that you comply with the latest employment legislation. Whether you are a small business with only a few employees and require telephone advice regarding contracts of employment or a large organisation requiring full human resource outsourcing solutions with bespoke contracts of employment and packages with dedicated HR consultants we can help.
We have a reputation for caring for our clients and delivering first class solutions for employment law and human resource issues throughout the UK.
Our services are delivered by qualified consultants experienced in employment law and include:
- Access to hundreds of downloadable documents including policies, procedures, template letters and forms including contracts of employment and employee handbooks
- 24/7 employment law and HR telephone advice lines
- HR audits and recommendations highlighting risk areas of non-compliance
- HR planning and implementation
- HR consultancy including recruitment and selection, TUPE, disciplinary and grievance appraisal toolkits, personality profiling, redundancy
- HR training including, induction HR for non HR managers, attendance management
- Employment Tribunal representation and awards insurance cover
From the range of available services we can also create a package that precisely fits your needs ensuring that your human resource issues are fully addressed.
Health and Safety in the Workplace
From providing a compliant Health and Safety Policy to implementing management systems thus ensuring that health and safety risks are well managed to meet legislation, customer requirements and employee expectations Qdos can help you and your business.
We have a wealth of experienced specialists who can assist you from getting started in health and safety in the workplace to providing bespoke consultancy to suit your business compliance needs and objectives. Whether it is health and safety in the workplace training, consultancy or risk assessments contact Qdos for expert help that you can trust.
Our workplace health and safety includes:
Health & Safety
- Health & Safety Online - designed to give practical and easy to follow health & safety advice in the form of an online health & safety reference manual which is accompanied by access to a bank of hundreds of template documents including a Health & Safety Policy. Subscribing members can also benefit from access to locally delivered training and consultancy and the potential to benefit from lower insurance premiums.
- Health & Safety Consultancy - as a business you will, no doubt, want to focus on your core business. By letting our experts take care of your health and safety needs and the legislation that accompanies it you will have more time and energy for your business. Our health & safety consultancy includes: Health & Safety Audit & Report, Compliance Audit, Report & Training, Risk Assessments, Fire Risk Assessment (Life Safety) & Report, Bespoke Procedures, Arrangements & Policies, Single Policy & Arrangements
The Qdos team of former HMRC specialists and accountants have considerable experience in dealing with all types of taxation work, from representation during a tax dispute to tax planning. Contact us for:
- Tax Consultancy including: Capital Gains Tax Planning, Construction Industry Services, Corporate Tax Planning, Employer Compliance Reviews, Employee Share Scheme Participation, Inheritance Tax, IR35 & Employer Status Enquiries, Offshore – Overseas Matters, Personal Tax Planning, Section 619 (formerly 660A), Self Assessment Tax Return Enquiries, Stamp Duty and Land Tax
- VAT Consultancy cost-effective service throughout the UK to accountants, solicitors and businesses on all VAT issues including ad hoc advice, negotiation with HMRC, VAT planning, imports and exports, special schemes including retail and second hand goods schemes and more
Qdos offer a Tax & VAT Telephone Advisory Service which comprises ex-HM Revenue & Customs specialists who are experienced in handling all types of tax/VAT enquiries and are available Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. Topics covered are: Capital Gains Tax, Payroll, Stamp Duty, Self Assessment, VAT, Inheritance Tax, Personal Tax, Corporation Tax, Trusts, and more. Tax Advice
Qdos is an FCA authorised insurance intermediary that specialises in the provision of general insurance solutions to insurance brokers, insurers and affinity groups in the UK. We are renowned for our innovative approach and ability to provide a multitude of personal and commercial lines insurance products for brokers and affinity groups.
Our extensive product suite ranges from commercial legal expenses and professional indemnity insurance through to home emergency and misfuelling cover, bespoke and white label products. In addition to the provision of insurance products we provide a fully outsourced claims handling service for insurers. For the majority of our products we manage claims in-house, from handling the initial notification right through to settlement of the claim. With a skilled workforce of insurance professionals, solicitors and qualified consultants we are able to provide our claims handling services to insurers together with other complementary services such as legal telephone advice lines and online resources. Underwriters