Public Sector IR35 Solution
New rules have been introduced by the Treasury governing individuals operating through their own limited companies who provide services to the public sector.
In future all workers will be required to provide evidence of their IR35 status within 20 working days of the issue or renewal of their contract. If they cannot do this, the contract could be terminated and their details may potentially be passed to HMRC.
The Qdos Public Sector IR35 Solution will make the process as quick and pain-free as possible.
We will undertake a detailed review of your written contract, your actual working practices and HMRC’s Business Entity Test. Once we are comfortable of your status, we will issue a certificate pack that can be forwarded to the body you work for (or your agency if applicable).
This certificate will confirm that Qdos consider your assignment to be IR35 compliant, giving your end client the assurance they require.
Qdos Public Sector IR35 Solution includes:
- A detailed review of your written contract, with suggested amendments if necessary
- Comprehensive review of working practices, conducted over the telephone with one of our experienced IR35 experts
- Review of business entity test, with suggestions on how to increase score
- Discount code to use on IR35/tax insurance policies
- If reviews are successful, either first time or following amendments, we will compile a certification pack that can be presented to the government body. This will include a certificate, an overview of the contract listing the positive clauses, a summary of the working practices and the business entity test results.
- Qdos will liaise with the agency/end user if required
The Public Sector IR35 Solution is just £120 + VAT and can now be purchased via our online shop. If you have any queries please contact us on 0116 2690 992.
Qdos have handled over 1,300 IR35 enquiries on behalf of contractors and are recognised as one of the UK’s leading authorities on status issues.
Public Sector IR35