Qdos is an experienced provider of innovative insurance products and works with some of the UK's largest trade associations and affinity groups. With access to an extensive panel of underwriters we are able to offer a wide range of insurance products and value added membership services.
Affinity groups that partner with Qdos benefit from:
Examples of some of the affinity schemes we have supported include:
- Our wide range of insurance products, which affinity groups will otherwise need to source from multiple insurers or insurance product providers
- Our relationships with a host of insurers with an appetite for a wide range of insurance risks, which means we can arrange or advise on the placement of almost any type of insurance product
- A unique range of membership benefits such as insurance cover, telephone advice lines specialising in employment, health & safety, legal, tax and VAT and access to QED Online (our exclusive online service providing human resources and health & safety documentation, policies, procedures, forms, letters and much more)
- A host of white label products that can be presented with an affinity groups’ own branding
- General legal telephone advice lines and online access to downloadable policies, procedures, documents and forms for members of the British Chambers of Commerce
- Professional indemnity and office insurance to an accountancy trade association
- Commercial legal expenses insurance to a national association of small businesses
- Public liability, personal accident and event insurance cover and legal advice telephone lines for members of a national mutual association set up to promote volunteering activities
Our broad range of insurance products includes commercial and personal lines such as legal expenses insurance, professional indemnity insurance, tax investigation and tax liability insurance. Our relationships with a flexible panel of underwriters allows us to develop new products and tailor existing insurance products to meet the needs of our affinity group customers and their members.
Please use the links below to explore some of our areas of expertise.
Commercial and personal lines add-ons
Bespoke scheme and white label solutions
Online insurance shop
Involvement in insurance mediation activities is regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). As an FSA authorised firm we provide compliance support to our affinity clients and take responsibility for ensuring that their activities are compliant with the FSA’s regulations.
Qdos Broker & Underwriting Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Our FSA number is 460886. These details can be confirmed by checking the FSA's register by visiting the FSA's website at www.fsa.gov.uk/register
or by contacting the FSA on 0845 606 1234.
Qdos Broker & Underwriting Services Limited is a private limited company, registered in England with registration number 6012716. Our registered address is: Qdos Court, Rossendale Road, Earl Shilton, Leicestershire, LE9 7LY.
Our VAT registration number is 896 1150 07.