Sound health and safety management controls the health and safety risks of a business organisation and activities, products and services and ensures that the business is compliant with all applicable legal requirements.
A structured approach to health and safety enables a company to:
- Eliminate or minimise risk to employees and other interested parties.
- Maintain and continually improve on health and safety performance.
- Ensure compliance within health and safety law.
- Demonstrate this conformance to others.
- Seek certification of the health and safety management system by an external organisation, if deemed appropriate.
This site is designed to give practical and easy to follow health & safety advice and supporting documentation. All visitors have free unlimited access to the reference manual within the health & safety section of the site and some documents.
Subscribing members have access to:
- A health and safety reference manual which gives professional advice and documentation on a range of health and safety issues.
- A compliant Health and Safety Policy
- Template organisation and responsibility documentation
- The facility to develop a Health and Safety Management System
- Unlimited access to a health and safety advice line manned by health and safety experts
- Access to locally delivered training and consultancy
- The potential to benefit from lower insurance premiums
Members also have unlimited access to a bank of hundreds of downloadable policies, procedures, documents or forms (see A – Z of documents here)